Gcam Not working on Android 11 | Android 11 Gcam not working
Gcam in not working in android 11 devices. Realme c3 / Realme 3 pro these devices are working on android 11 update and with this update Google camera ( Gcam ) is not working. So here i will tell what can you do or which Gcam version is working on android 11.
Gcam vs Gcam go
So what is the basic difference between Google camera ( Gcam ) and Google camera go ( Gcam go )
Google camera comes with lots of feature and gcam go comes with some Limited features in actual google camera go is made for low end devices so basically if you device Can not handle gcam then you can use gcam go.
Gcam go having portrait mode night, sight mode, video mode, panorama unfortunately there is no slow motion as I told you we Gcam go is having limited features and That’s why it works on low-end devices.
What issue with Gcam
- Google camera ( Gcam ) not opening
- Google camera ( Gcam ) crashing
- Google camera ( Gcam ) not installing
working google camera for android 11
The only google camera is working is working on android 11 is Gcam go. Yes only gcam go can save you. so only GCAM GO will work. and Gcam Go is not having all the advanced features. but atleast it is having HDR mode in new update.
- Portrait Mode
- Camera Mode
- Video Mode
- Night Sight / Night Mode
How to install gcam in android 11
- 1.) Download gcam from the link given below.
- 2.) first check your smartphone Camera 2 API is enabled.
- 3.) Once, done, install the apk file.
- 4.) Enable “Unknown Sources” option.
- 5.) Finally, Install the apk.
- 6.) Enjoy Google Camera on your smartphone.