If you are looking for Hidden apps not showing in Realme devices then you are on the right place.
After the security patch updates most of the Realme devices facing this issue while hindding application.
Users are not able to access hidden application by Access code.
Now as you know Realme / Oppo devices provides hide apps features with access code.
Hidden apps not showing on Realme
If you facing this issue after security patch update then you have to follow below steps-
- Go to link below
- Download latest version of Realme Launcher
- After Download you have to install launcher
- Now your hidden apps are ready to access
- Check below to see how to access hidden apps in Realme
How to Hide apps in Realme
- Go to settings
- Then click on Privacy
- Go to privacy tab
- Click on Hide apps
- Now set Access code ( For first time )
- Select apps that you want to hide
How to Access hidden apps in Realme
- Go to Dialer
- Now you have to type access code ( Like #0000# )
- Here is complete list of hidden apps