( How to hide apps in Vivo devices – how to hide app in vivo phone, how to hide app in vivo y21, how to hide app in vivo t1 5g, how to hide app in vivo y22, all vivo devices )
Are you looking for a How to Hide app in Vivo ? Then you are at the right place. Here are complete steps to hide apps in ViVo devices.
Hidding apps like social media, payment apps and other apps where you store private information is important and most of the android companies provides built app hider.
Here are few steps to follow to hide apps in vivo
For Funtouch OS 9.0 and higher version devices just do following steps
Hide app in ” Vivo ” ( Funtouch OS 9.0 and higher )
- Go to ” Settings “
- Then Fingerprint face and password (Face and passwords)
- ” Privacy and app encryption ”
- Click on ” Hide App “
Note: Hide App is not available on our devices with Funtouch OS 3.1, 3.2, 4.0 and 4.5.
Hide app on vivo ( Funtouch OS 3.0 )
- Click on blank space on the Home screen
- See hide app icon
- Set the privacy password
- Slide the app icon downward to hide it
Hide app in vivo ( Funtouch OS 2.6 )
- Press Menu button
- select Hide icon ( At left at the menu )
- Tap on app that you want to hide ( App will disappear )