How to Install Android 14 ( Step by step )
Download and Install Android 14 step-by-step
Hey Android users here is latest version of Android with the version of Android 14.
Finally wait is over so today we are talking about how to install Android 14 on your device ( Eligible only )
Here is manual installation steps are given below ( Make sure your device is eligible and also you are doing all steps right )
Note: This is preview version of Android 14
Things to do before installing Android 14
- Take backup of your device ( Cause all data will be erased while installing android 14 image file )
- Make sure your device is charged enough
- Make sure your device is in eligible list ( List is given below )
Android 14 is available for below devices
- Pixel 4a (5G)
- Pixel 5 and 5a
- Pixel 6 and 6 Pro
- Pixel 6a
- Pixel 7 and 7 Pro
How to Download and install Android 14
- Connect device to pc / Laptop
- Install device USB drivers if not installed
- Enable USB debugging and unlock its bootloader ( OEM Unlocking )
- Good to go, now the Real installation begins
- Go to Google Android Flashing Tool ( Visit )
- Click on Get started
- Click the “Allow ADB Access”
- click the downward arrow to select your device
- Check your phone and allow usb debugging.
- On Pc / Laptop Select your Pixel device and click the “Connect” button
- choose Developer Preview 1 under Android 14
- Android 14 is now ready to install on your device
- click on the “Install Build” button to begin.
- Now confirm process
- Accept license terms
- Click the “Start” button.
- Now Automatically process of Downloading Android 14 will start.
conclusion: In this way you can install Android 14 update on your supported device.