How to uninstall realme Browser
Removing Bloatware from the Realme devices is much important….wait wait let me explain the reason !!
As you can see in the below screenshot, This screenshot is of the Realme Browser in which Realme browser is encouraging users to click on notification. Is not it ?
Thats the major reason to unistall the Realme Browser from the device. Realme Browser sends you notification for every hour thats irritating. So lets uninstall the Realme Browser.
How to uninstall Realme Browser
To uninstall Realme browser we need PC/Laptop without this you can not uninstall Realme Bloatware. After that we have to use Enable the USB Dubbuging and execute some commands. Do not worry its easy just follow the following steps.
How to uninstall Realme Browser step by step
- Go to setting
- About Phone
- Go to version
- Tap 7 times on Build number ( To unlock Dev. Option )
- Go back to settings
- Additional settings
- Developer option
- Enable USB Dubbing
- Connect you device to PC/Laptop
- Download ADB installer and platform tool from link below
- Install ” ADB installer “
- Extract ” platform tool “
- Go to ” platform tool ” folder
- Press ” shift + Right click “
- Click on ” open command windows here ”
Now Real Game starts from here lets execute some commands now
- Type ” abd devices ” and press enter ( It will display device list )
- Type ” adb shell ” and press enter
- Type ” pm uninstall -k –user 0 com.heytap.browser ” and press enter
And thats all Realme Browser is uninstalled from your device.