MIUI 12.5 Control Center Update POCO F1 MIUI 12
Poco F1 is running on MIUI 12. And the latest version is MIUI 12.0.3 but still you can install that apps which are released for the MIUI 12.5. Here is the update of control centre with this update you will found some smoothness in your control centre and also a new UI for the volume control panel.
There are very low chances to get MIUI 12.5 for POCO F1. POCO F1 is eligible for MIUI 12.5 but the official update is not confiremed yet. Any way here you can install MIUI 12.5 Control center in POCO F1 MIUI 12. The MIUI 12.5 control center is totally different than MIUI 12. MIUI 12.5 having smooth animation and better user experience.
As you can see in above screenshot this is the latest control center update of MIUI 12.5 as you can see all the volume bars are completely changed with the smooth animation.
You can install this MIUI 12.5 control center in MIUI 12 devices.
For me in Poco F1 device I do not found any bug but if in your case if you found any bug with your device
How to install MIUI 12.5 control center in MIUI 12
- Download MIUI 12.5 Control Center
- Enable Install Unknown Application from setting > privacy > Install Unknown application
- Now Install downloaded MIUI 12.5 Control center
1. Is this MIUI 12.5 for poco F1 ?
Ans – No this is not MIUI 12.5 for Poco F1 still Poco F1 is on MIUI 12.
2. Will Poco F1 get MIUI why 12.5 ?
Ans – There is no official news for poco F1 MIUI 12.5
3. Is there Poco F1 is eligible for MIUI 12.5 update ?
Ans – Yes Poco F1 is eligible but it’s not officially confirmed.
4. Can we use MIUI 12.5 control centre in in Poco F1 ?
Ans – Yes you can use but you found any issue or bug and then please install it.
5. How to install control centre ?
Ans – Just download the given apk file and install it.
6. How to uninstall control Centre APK if we found any bugs
Ans – Simply go into setting > apps > manage apps and search for control centre and simply install application