Miui 14 Dialer for Android 13 ( Latest ) version is released for Xiaomi MIUI 14 based on Android 13 devices. So today we are talking about the MIUI Dialer update the latest version, what are the features? How to install MIUI 14 Dialer on Android 13 devices? Let’s see –
What is MIUI 14 Dialer
MIUI 14 Dialer is a custom Dialer by Xiaomi for MI, POCO, and Redmi devices. This Dialer offers features like Call recording ( Auto and manual ), Contact management, and more features.
If you are using Google Dialer instead of MIUI Dialer then you have to try MIUI 14 Dialer on Android 13 devices.
MIUI 14 Dialer features
- Caller ID: MIUI Dialer provides Caller ID functionality, which can identify incoming calls.
- Call Recording: MIUI Dialer allows users to record phone conversations. Please note that the legality of call recording varies by location, so be sure to comply with local laws and regulations.
- Call Blocking: You can block unwanted calls and text messages by using call blocking feature.
- Call Waiting: MIUI Dialer supports call waiting.
- Quick Dial: You can set up speed dial shortcut contacts for quick and easy calling.
- Smart Dialing: MIUI Dialer supports has a smart dialing feature.
- T9 Search: You can use T9 search to quickly find contacts by typing the corresponding letters on the numeric keypad.
How to install MIUI 14 Dialer on Android 13
- Go to “Settings.”
- scroll down and select “Additional settings” (or “Privacy” on some devices).
- Tap on “Install apps from unknown sources” (or “Unknown sources”).
- Now go to below link and Download latest version of MIUI 14 Dialer
- Tap on the downloaded apk and install MIUI 14 Dialer
- Launch dialer and set it as default