Hi, Realme 11 Pro users I hope you are doing well, if you are searching for Realme 11 Pro Realme UI 5.0 to Realme UI 4.0 Rollback package ( Zip ) then you are at the right place here is the complete tutorial to Rollback Realme 11 pro device from Realme UI 5.0 Android 14 to Realme UI 4.0 Android 13.
Realme UI 5.0 is the latest update by Realme to all eligible devices but this update is at the beta stage now. Recently Realme 11 pro device got Realme UI 5.0 Android 14 early access.
Now as this is the Beta update it comes with all new features and also major and minor bugs.
In case there are bugs in the update users may face issues with using the device so at that time users also can Rollback to Realme UI 4.0 Android 13 update.
How to Rollback Realme 11 Pro to Realme UI 4.0 Android 13
- First thing download the rollback package from given link below ( realme 11 Pro realme UI 4.0 official rollback package )
- Now go to device setting navigate to About device
- Click on realme UI logo
- Click on three dots in the top right corner
- Choose option local install
- Select realme UI 4.0 official rollback package
- Begin installation
- Reboot the device and done
- Before installing the update make sure that you have a whole backup of your device.
- Because the rollback process includes a factory reset of the device that may cause the loss of your Private data.
- Also, make sure your device has enough charge to go through the process.
In this way, realme 11 Pro users can rollback from Realme UI 5.0 Android 14 to Realme UI 4.0 Android 13.