Realme Always on Display Latest Version based on Android 14 is out to download and install. Realme UI 5.0 is based on the Android 14 version and that is the latest update of Realme UI. Realme AOD feature is getting more customizable and enhanced with the latest updates.
Here is the latest update of Realme Always on Display with the build number of V14.20.9 and the size is around 65MB.
Check below the features and installation guide if Realme AOD for Android 14 devices.
Also see –>
Realme AOD Latest version features
- Clock and Date Display
- Customizable Clock Styles
- Notification Icons
- Battery and Notification Indicator
- Customizable Information
- Brightness Control
- Tap to Show
- Battery Consumption
- Themes and Customization
|App Name||Realme Always on Display|
|Support||Realme / Oppo|
Realme AOD update install
- Go to the link and download the latest version of the Always-on display
- Make sure that your device has an AMOLED display
- Install AOD update
- Go to settings and check the AOD option in the Display section
- Customize the AOD style and apply
In this way, Realme UI 5.0 users based on Android 14 can install the latest version of Realme Always on display update.