Realme Green Line Issue Fix ( Green line on Display ) with the following steps. Realme is the giant smartphone brand in India now. Recently smartphone brands like Realme, Oppo, and Oneplus getting a green line issue on display ( A vertical green line on display )
Now the green line display issue is new for all the users some users get this issue just after the update and some users get it after a few days/week of the update.
Now this issue is so annoying and getting on a large number of devices.
So if you are facing this issue then what you have to do lets see-
Fix The Green line Issue In Realme Devices
- First, restart your device
- Check for the latest update and upgrade your device
- If the device is already on the latest update then wait for the new update to be rolled out
- If everything is done but the still device gets a green line issue then the last way is just to do a factory reset.
- Also after resetting, the issue is not fixed I suggest you visit the Realme service center.
As per the Realme twitter ( X ) post –
If users device is not older than the 2 year then realme will fix this issue at free of cost but in case device is older than 2 years then user have to pay repair and service charges.
Official discussion link Is given below