Realme GT Master Edition Realme UI 4.0 to Realme UI 3.0 [ Downgrade ]
Realme GT Master edition Downgrade package file ( Realme UI 4.0 Android 13 to Realme UI 3.0 Android 12)
Hey Realme GT Master edition users hope you are doing well today we are talking how to Downgrade Realme GT Master edition device from Android 13 to Android 12. Downgrading Realme device is not difficult just you have to follow few steps carefully.
All the required steps and file are given below.
Why to Downgrade from Realme 4.0 to Realme UI 3.0
Beta Update – Most of the Realme devices which are on Realme UI 4.0 having beta updates yet only. yes it takes few months to rolled out stable update of Realme UI. So as it is beta update, it may have bugs and even few major bugs too.
In few cases users loves Realme UI 3.0 more than Realme Ui 4.0 in this case you call roll back your device.
Note: Before starting to Rollback check below points
- Make sure your devices is charged above 60%
- Make sure to take whole device backup ( Rollback process will erase all your data )
- At first boot device take few more minutes than usual to boot so dont be panic ( sit back )
- Do not cheat with steps
Realme UI 4.0 to Realme UI 3.0 Rollback process
- First step is to take backup of your device
- Now Download Rollback file from link given below
- Go to ” settings > About Phone > build number ( Tap 10 times ) “
- Now your ” local file install ” option is unlocked
- Go to ” Settings > Software update > Click on three dots from right corner “
- Click on Select Local file
- Select Downloaded package
- Start to installation
- Wait for few minutes to install
You can check official thread by Realme for Rollback process of Realme GT Master edition from Realme UI 4.0 to Realme UI 3.0 – Click here
Realme GT Master Edition Realme UI 4.0 to Realme UI 3.0 link