Realme GT Master Edition Realme UI 4.0 ? Update ( Alpha )
Realme is rolling out new alpha update for Realme GT Master Edition with the Android 12 so here is how you can apply for Realme GT Master edition Alpha update. Follow the steps given below. After applying for alpha update.
How to apply for Realme Alpha update
- Go to the device’s Setting
- Scroll down find Software Update
- Tap on the settings icon in the top right corner
- Click on Trial Version
- Submit details
- Apply Now
- Done ( Wait for few hours to get update in updater )
You are expected to
1. Install and use each build extensively to discover issues.
2. Identify issues or missing features with the build.
3. Promptly report issues or provide suggestions using the Feedback app (dial *#800# to open the app). You will receive replies from developers in the app).
4. If no logs are collected, you can provide feedback in the Suggestions section in the app.
How often will there be ne
There’s no regular schedule for that. Beta builds are released on a needs basis, mainly to fix bugs and verify those fixes before they are incorporated into the next stable releases.