Realme / Oppo Game space v4.8.0 update
Hey Realme Oppo users here is new update of Realme / Oppo games application. Update version is v4.8.0
Below screenshot is shared of Game space / Game assistant.
Voice changer and 4D vibration option is also given but these features will work on only few supported devices.
Now this version of Game space / game assistant works only with Realme UI 3.0 / ColorOS 12 devices with android 12.
How to Enable 4D vibration –
- First launch Games application
- Go to settings
- find 4D vibration option
- Click and enable
How to Enable Voice changer option –
- First step is to launch games application
- Tap and launch game
- Once game is opned swipe on left corner
- Game assist will open
- Now find voice changer option
- Click and enable Mic permission
- start using game space voice changer
How to Add Games in Game space v4.8.0
Generally Game space detects games automatically and adds it to dashboard but in case it does not adds automatically then you have to add it manually.
- Launch Game space app
- Click on add game ( + icon )
- Tap and add any app or game to game space
- once you added you can lauch it with Game space