Realme UI 5.0 Launcher update ( Latest ) version has been released by Realme for Realme/Oppo/Oneplus devices based on Android 12 /Android 13.
Hey Realme users hope you are doing well today we are talking about the latest update of Realme UI 5.0 Launcher for Realme devices ( Android 12 or later ).
Realme system launcher brings new changes like customizations, navigations and more. ( It is custom-launched by Realme )
In India Realme GT neo 2 pro device got Realme UI 5.0 update which is the latest OS update by Realme. Now within a few months remaining devices of Realme will receive Realme UI 5.0 Android 14 update ( Eligible devices )
Realme UI 5.0 System launcher features
- Customizable Home Screen: Realme Launcher allows users to customize the home screen by changing wallpapers, themes, and icon styles. You can also do other customizations for a better look.
- App Drawer: Realme launcher has its own app drawer which contains all installed apps.
- Smart Sidebar: It is the floating menu on the screen that provides quick access to apps, tools, and shortcuts. ( Install latest version of Realme smart sidebar )
- Gestures: swipe up to access the app drawer, double-tap to lock the screen, and more. These gestures can be customized in the launcher settings.
- Icon Management: icon style and size, as well as create custom icon shortcuts
- App Cloner: app cloner feature, allows you to run two instances of the same app with different accounts.
- Hidden Apps: hide apps from the app drawer for privacy purposes.
- Animations: transition effects when swiping between home screens or opening apps.
- Search: the search bar at the top of the home screen for quickly searching for apps
and more features are over there
How to install Realme UI 5.0 launcher update
- Go to below link and download latest version
- Now go to downloads and click on APK to install
- After successful installation, you can launch the launcher
- make sure to set as the default launcher
Note: If you face app not installed issue then make sure to uninstall the older version on system launcher first